Attorney Morgan A. Craig
Morgan A. Craig
Morgan graduated with honors from Muskingum University with a B.A. in International Business with concentrations in Marketing and French. She received her Juris Doctor from Capital University Law School in Columbus, Ohio. She is working diligently with the senior attorneys at the firm to learn more about all practice areas, but hopes to focus on Estate Planning, Probate, and Corporate and Business Law.
As a law student, Morgan competed in Moot Court where her team was nationally recognized for their brief writing. She was also Director of Programming for Capital University’s Women’s Law Association and Chief Justice of the Moot Court Board. She has successfully mediated lawsuits through the Franklin County Mediation Clinic and brings a resolution-oriented mindset into every situation. Morgan is eager to sharpen her skills and provide outstanding service to the clients at McNamara Demczyk Co., LPA.
• Corporate and Business Law
• Contract Negotiation
• IRS Tax Settlements
• Probate and Estate Planning
• Capital University Law School, Graduated May, 2020
• Muskingum University (Cum Laude) 2017
• Supreme Court of Ohio (2020)
Professional and Civic Involvement
• Akron Bar Association, Member
• Stark County Bar Association, Member
• Ohio State Bar Association, Member