Personal Injury and Medical Malpractice
If you or a loved one has recently been injured due to another party’s negligence or deliberate act, the law firm of McNamara, Attorneys at Law will fight the insurance company involved to rightfully compensate you for the injuries you have suffered. Our office relies solely on referrals for personal injury as well as all other legal work. Once you walk through our door, you’ll receive a level of personal service at McNamara, Attorneys at Law unlike most others. When a case comes in, you are met and interviewed by an attorney with expertise in the personal injury area. Each case is individual, with unique challenges and opportunities for us to consider. Because of this, we take the time to work closely with you, ensuring you get the settlement you deserve.
We handle all types of personal injury claims, including but not limited to:
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Wrongful death
- Nursing home abuse
- Slip and falls
Our experienced attorneys have helped countless clients get full recovery for their losses, including past medical bills, lost wages, loss of future earnings, loss of ability to work or perform activities of daily living, past and future pain and suffering, mental anguish, funeral expenses, and loss of consortium. Whatever your legal issue is, our attorneys are the best to handle it — while you concentrate on recovering.
Please provide the following information on the form located below this copy or have it with you at our first meeting:
- When did the incident occur?
- Where did the incident occur?
- How did the accident happen?
- Who was involved in this accident, including other parties?
- What ambulance or paramedic service transported you?
- What emergency room or medical facility did you attend?
- What was your diagnosis (what areas of your body were hurt)?
- What medical facility, or facilities, did you attend for follow-up treatment (names and addresses)?
- Who is your family physician (name and address)?
- Has the other party’s insurance company contacted you?
- If so, please provide the insurance company’s name and any information they provided.
- Was your vehicle damaged?
- If so, what body shop was your vehicle taken to (name and address)?
In addition, please bring the following with you to your first meeting if they are in your possession:
medical records and bills, repair bills or estimates, and photographs of your injury, or injuries, and/or damage to your vehicle.